Friday, October 30, 2009

Boo! (Radley)

In what may have been the scariest moment of my Halloween thus far I said yes to Zoey when she asked if we could have a costume party.
If I had any time, this would be my costume: a woman pulling it out of her ass. (So what if this is swirling more out of her vagina than anywhere else? As long as it comes from somewhere I'll take it.)

Fuck it. I realize the cool thing to do here would be to complain about a house full of kids amped up on sugar, but you know what? I'm excited. Sticky finger spiders and kids who do not yet know how to truly cackle. My house comes prefab with cobwebs and all that's left to make is the cupcakes!

Happy Halloween, my treats. May you find sticks of gum and clean shiny pennies nestled in the spookiest of bare-limbed trees.
Bwahaha,
S

11 comments:

jennifer said...

sounds like a H O W L !!

Erin said...

Can't wait for the par-tay!

krista said...

i wish we lived close enough to crash your party.

Zakary said...

Have a fabulous party!

P.S. I wish my vagina had swirlies and stars and shit.

Cathi said...

Have a fun party - it will be fabulous!

Sarah Ring said...

Have fun! Can't wait to see what Zoey ended up being for Halloween!

benson said...

the BEST age for Halloween--costumes=chances are no sexy nurses or policewomen with handcuffs-only supercute adorableness. Kids LOVE the idea of candy,costumes, and having fun--what Halloween used to be before too much hullaballoo began over worshipping the devil or sacrifices or whatever...let the kids have FUN!

Simply Mel {Reverie} said...

This costume of the V-universe rocks!

I can only imagine the great tales you will have to share next week after the no-neck monster party!

Vanessa said...

Happy Halloween, Susannah! I just went to Halloween brunch with a bunch of kids and it was the best. The only thing it was missing was a black-hole-like vajay.

Visual Vamp said...

Have frightfully fab night!
xo xo

Anonymous said...

From Jackie Chan Look-a-like:
I just saw Tina Fey on Letterman. Her daughter will be a bacon-eating robot this year. Don't think I've ever heard or seen a better costume. Happy happy.