Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Fall Is Here, Hear the Yell, Back to School, Ring the Bell...

I realize that in showing these photos I am one thin blog post away from those stupid stick figure family decals that people put on the back window of their car, but I can't help myself. My kids...THEY ARE SO SQUISHY!!!
School photos have come a long way since the 80's, though those pigtails don't fool me...she is growing up too fast, isn't she?
Giving his best Blue Steel. If this photo were scratch-n-sniff it would totally smell like clean puppies.
See also: Despite the mid-70's forecast today I wore my knit beanie and scarf to work. I am feeling very fall delicate, tomato soup and movie nights in which I cry at the part in Toy Story 3 when they go down the trash compactor...the suspense is just too much sometimes, you know? And so it is that on days like this I sing to myself in my head a cozy little ditty--And we don't notice any time pass / We don't notice anything / We sit side by side in every class / Teacher thinks that I sound funny / But she likes it when you sing...

Pumpkin spice and everything nice,
S

3 comments:

Susan said...

Beautiful little babes. You must be very proud...

Anonymous said...

I know kids are expensive, but you should think about having more ...
You and your husband obviously make beautiful children. They're just darling!!

Cathi said...

Your kids are simply adorable! xxoo