My heart is like a handful of Oobleck right now.* Tonight Zoey stuck a bunch of sticky notes together and titled it "Room 9's Go Green List"; she plans on giving it to her teacher tomorrow. The list is so pure and right that I think maybe someone should send this to Kim Jong Un c/o Whatever the Fuck is Going On in North Korea Right Now Because Out of the Mouths of Babes And All...
1. Please pick up as many pieces of trash, it will help the earth and make the world a better place.
2. Please throw it into the trash or recycling.
3. Please donate to homeless as much as you can.
4. Please show kindness, make new friends.
5. If you are having trouble please show courage or stand up for yourself or tell the yard duty.
And with that my heart dripped through my fingers as I clutched at my chest with toomuch, tootoomuch, sweetjesuschristonacracker,thankyou.
*If you are not familiar with Oobleck, pinky swear you will make some this weekend. You won't be sorry.
Thursday, April 4, 2013
Warning: This Is Not Even a Humble Brag But a Flat-Out Booyah of a Check Me Out
Posted by Petunia Face at 8:55 PM
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Isn't it odd how kids know just what we need? Something like this to take your mind (briefly) off your pain? You just want to inhale their pure-ness, don't you?
Post a Comment