Thursday, September 25, 2008

I Swear: Tomorrow I Will Grow Up

I think I'm rebelling against myself because even though I vowed to tone down the crass content on this blog I find that I cannot stop. Everywhere I look there are boobs and poop and drop dead funny baginas and then there's this: the funniest bagina of them all. Perhaps it's my response to the economic climate. You know, the sky is falling so I turn inward? Whatever it is it's working 'cause this here video is a thing of MAGIC:


Not particularly safe for work. Unless you happen to work for a company that manufactures yoni necklaces and candles in the shape of fertility goddesses. Then I'd say you're good to go. On pretty much anything.

8 comments:

Regardez Moi said...

This? This. This is the funniest video of all time. Period. The End.

kristin said...

i just realized that as i'm sitting here trying to get some work done, "my pussy is magic" is the soundtrack in my brain. damn catchy tune, that one.

Claire said...

Where do you find this stuff???

Rosalie said...

Dying. I listened to this while Greg is feeding Sadie in the other room. So I got 'This pussy is magic' in one ear combined with repetitive 'Mmmssss' and 'here you go girl' from my family. It's a cacophony of delicious sounds and silly gibberish. Music. Pure music.
Xo
Ro

Tobi said...

Pussy karaoke makes me happy.

Bridget said...

OMG she's next Leslie Hall! She may regret this video when she is applying for a real job. Who are we kidding here, I'd hire her in a heartbeat. This is pure genius :)

Annie Crowninshield said...

I am so desensitized to magical pussies that I am still just trying to wrap my head around the idea of a red polyester pant suit. All that synthetic fiber tight on the thighs can not good for the PH levels of her diagonal eye.

Maggie May said...

i think Sarah Silverman did this!
hil-ar-i-ous.