Monday, October 26, 2009

Day of the Dead, 6 Days Early

There are certain things I choose to believe are real despite evidence to the contrary: ghosts, monogamy, sweet gazpacho, The Hills, the actions filmed in this workplace video:

I mean, right? (Certainly somewhere someone had the cajones to toss a computer monitor over a cubicle wall? Although really--did they all have to be white men wearing bad ties??)

T-minus 5 days to Halloween, 6 if you're gunning for Day of the Dead. Happy Monday, people, Monday indeed.

xo,
S

11 comments:

jennifer said...

wow, i thought working in a kitchen was edgy!

MFAMB said...

the best. the guy who tries to copy his computer has a special place in heaven i think.

Jules said...

The guy photocopying his monitor was hilarious.

ZDub said...

Oh em gee. This video makes me want to get an office job just so I can throw my computer. My favorite was where the guy threw the laptop back over the cubicle.

Simply Mel {Reverie} said...

I'm so happy I don't have to work in a cubicle at this stage of my life because I might just be one of those people in the video!

Vanessa said...

That's what I've felt like for the past two weeks. No joke. It sucks.

anita said...

crazy good!

brandi at duel living said...

Bubble wrap guy is my soul mate. I loved that he mushed the phone deep into that shit! I'm off to buy me some bubble wrap right now!

Kamryn said...

This reminds me of Office Space :) I like how the "paper airplane" guy keeps trying to type on his keyboard even though his monitor is in the next cubicle. Thanks for the laugh!

Chelsy said...

That was fabulous!!!! Ditto!!!!

Up Mama's Wall said...

Please let that be real. That was cathartic for a rule follower like me.