Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Things That Make Me Happy: Wednesday Easy Edition

While cleaning my files yesterday (which makes me scarily happy), I came across this gif gem from the VH1 Rock of Love Bus blog. I don't know just what I was saving it for, but I do think today is the proverbial rainy day for a little reminder of Miss DJ Lady Tribe:(I have never posted a gif before, so if it doesn't work and she is not falling over, then I am no longer happy. The End.)

Next up is this wish you were here moment. The pic is good in and of itself, but what makes me giddy is that I secretly turned this into the screensaver on Bryan's computer and honestly can hardly wait for him to discover it. Small pleasures people! Small pleasures!
Alas I am not all base humor on this Wednesday. Still simple but a wee bit more erudite is this video titled The Quick Brown Fox Jumps Over the Lazy Dog which really speaks to the word nerd inside of me.


Of course I would be REALLY impressed had the fox and the hound been able to recreate lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, pharetra autem nulla arcu, but today is Wednesday, and one ought not expect much from a Day called Hump.
Have a good one my friends.
xo,
S

UPDATED TO ADD: DJ Lady Tribe is not falling over, the gif is not working. ¿QuĂ© pasa? I am going back to bed.

13 comments:

Oona Johnson said...

Is that really a woman in the first picture? She frightens me. I want a fox!

krista said...

dude. the second picture i was thinking: 'oh, a canopy. must be a cabana somewhere. i like the tropics. i love the ocean. i'd like to go swimming in the ocean. why is the fabric draped like.......OOOHHHH. balls. hehe.'

Vanessa said...

I'm with Krista. I thought it was a view from inside a dark cave. A dark, disgusting cave...

Janet said...

You are too funny. Let us know what his reaction is when he discovers his new screen saver.

Harbenger Duo said...

i am dying over here! like the new layout too...

dee said...

Yeah. I stared at those dark, hanging balls for a good 10 seconds before realizing that I wasn't gazing at stalactites from the inside of a beach cave. For reals.

Simply Mel {Reverie} said...

Love the Balls Eye View shot!

Anonymous said...

What I really want to know about is what are you doing up at 1:45 in the morning?? Thoughts of balls keeping you awake??
Janna

mosey (kim) said...

Oh no you didn't.

Up Mama's Wall said...

The view with balls is just too funny. I spit coffee on my totally cute "career girl" outfit. Damn you!

Richie Designs said...

Balls hehe hehe

ZDub said...

When I read this post, quickly because Troy was pulling a lamp over in my office, I saw BALLS and then I saw Bryan and then I remembered that you guys went to the beach.

I'm glad they are just BALLS on Bryan's computer. Not Bryan's balls on my computer.

I like typing BALLS.

Chelsea Talks Smack said...

hahahahahaha the small pleasures are hysterical. lol.