Thursday, October 16, 2008

Feeling a Bit Adagio Aujourd'hui, Hence This:

Exhibiting the grandeur and grace of a Prima ballerina assoluta...


And if you should so much as slightly question this assertion I will most certainly get all Texas Cheerleader Murdering Mom on your ass.


Because those toes? That tummy? The dimpled elbows and caterwauling twirls? That is sheer perfection en pointe avec aplomb, arabesque et arrière, ma petite chou qui danse le pas de chat. Quite literally, she makes me fondu.


From my corps de ballet to yours...


Chassé, chassé and jazz hands.
Love,
Petunia Face

12 comments:

Miss to Mrs said...

Nothing can melt my heart faster than a little girl in a tutu! She is precious.

Aartee said...

Way too cute she is adorable!

Tug said...

She is the cutest thing EVER. (OK, tie with my granddaughter, but my granddaughter doesn't do ballet.) ;-)

Candy said...

adorable! I remember those good ol' days when mom & dad would walk me to ballet class... I should dig those old ballet flats out :)

candy
http://carrieanddanielle.com

thismslife said...

Too cute! Can't wait to see what you dress her up as for Halloween... she would make a really cute Sarah Pallin.

Sarah Ring said...

Oh my I am going to kidnap her and squeeze her!! (jk - I don't actually kidnap people - just thought I'd clarify!) What a cutie pie!!!

dee said...

I want to eat her up!!

Patois42 said...

Definitely precious beyond belief.

Unknown said...

Oh please please please do the sarah palin halloween costume! hahahahaha

Unknown said...

Zoe is the cutest thing ever!

Robin said...

She makes me melt, too. Such a pretty sweetie!

dee said...

BTW...did you know the Gap is taking entries for Baby Gap models for the next couple days?

HINT.