Friday, June 11, 2010

(Another) Friday

Today will be 14 hours, 45 minutes long, (that's 33 seconds longer than yesterday). This makes me happy. So does this, the Boobie Beanie:
Not to worry: the Boobie Beanie can be ordered with a pink nipple as pictured or a brown one, the aureola sized up or down, skin tone modified. Organic cotton, cozy & subtle...how freaking awesome is that? (I only wish I had seen this before the little baby boom that occurred in my circle of friends this past year.)

Also making me happy on this day when 2% of the moon is illuminated? This video:

Reminds me why I love to kiss Nacho on his little black mouth. *blink*blink*blink* And I pause here for a minute watching my cursor blink knowing full well that sentence could be taken out of context when the context is simply how delicious kitty lips are and--oh, this isn't getting any better, is it? Moving on...

When the sun rose today the azimuth was at 59.5° and when it sets the right ascension of the sun will be at 79.27° which honestly means little more to me than this:
Shadows, people. We are almost in the dog days of summer and it's Friday. Long days, skinny legs, the smell of hot, wet pavement when the sprinkler flits off-course. Happy.

xo,
S

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have been reading your blog for a little while now and it's funny that the beanie booby is what compelled me to comment, it is perfect. I only wish I had one as the h.h. just becomes a peek-a-boo tool for my little guy these days so I may as well just put it out there. Going to share this on my blog - thanks!

L said...

de-lurking to say I have watched the Charley video about five times now. It's the stomping down the corridor with flat-back ears that gets me. Amazing.

essbesee said...

that boobie beanie or is it beanie boobie? is awesome. glad you are feeling better!

anita said...

the beanie is awesome.
xo

Anonymous said...

i think i'll get a cat ONLY if he has cerebellar hypoplasia.
charly makes most "normal" cats look completely boring. CH cat breeding is your lotto ticket! how long is the cat gestation period? get these kitties out for christmas 2010 and you've got zoey's college tuition.
xo,
katie

Maggie May said...

hahah!

Hamptontoes said...

Having nursed each of my kiddies, I would have loved for them to wear that beanie...that's awesome!

Richie Designs said...

cute cat!

and the smell of hot wet pavement is one of my favorite smells EVER!!!

PhotoPuddle said...

Ha ha. Love the boobie beanie!

fromadistance said...

"Booby beanie!"...now that's different?!. I must admit, I didn't quite get the "beenie" part of it. I thought it was something to cover the breast and keep it warm while feeding the little one! ;-) Should get a lot of people talking!

Anonymous said...

:) Happy to read this post, especially on a Monday!

Kelle Dame said...

Why didn't I have this a year ago! I was pretty much a walking, talking feeding machine. So glad I found your blog through Acanthus and Acorn. You gave me a good laugh :)