Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Once You See It, You Can't UnSee It...

Holy Scott Baio balls, people! I have turned into an aging Chachi in Charge. I mean. I couldn't quite put my finger on it, who I kept seeing in the reflection of windows. Here I was hoping for Jean Seberg, Edie Sedgwick, Michelle Williams, you know, someone who can rock the feminine edge out of a pixie, when it dawned on me...Scott Mothereffing Baio. And we're not even talking about the limpid Tiger Beat days. We're talking now. And I'm pretty sure he is older than I am. Because yeah, I Wikipedia'ed the hell out of him. 12 years older.

Oh well. Could be worse. (Could always be worse.) I could look like an aging Willie Aames.
Wait. The hair? Goddamn it!

xo,
Susannah Not In Charge

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

No, no, no, you're no Chachi - you look in the wrong section.
You look more like her https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/d2/01/9c/d2019c04bf579dc5d7dc999f7b0c87e9.jpg

or this one http://cdn.newadnetwork.com/sites/prod/files/uploads/escaravecchia/audrey-tautau-eyeshadow-shape-trick-cannes-makeup-w724.jpg

I don't know who the first one is, but the second one is Audrey Tautou (Amelie).

So go over to the women section and look there....

Mr. X said...

While you may not feel the same way, your hair is growing really F-A-S-T!

I wish mine would grow that quickly...and, more importantly, that thick. The old saying is "Of all the things I lost, I miss my mind the most." I would say my hair is a close second.

You know, I wouldn't have recognized Scott Baio. It would have been one of those "Hmm, that guy looks familiar," but I wouldn't have been able to place him. But, for 54, he's looking pretty darn good.

Any chance you will keep your hair somewhat on the short side? Or, are you full-steam-ahead for long hair again?

Anonymous said...

I'm 14 year old Jocelyn Wildenstein, I swear to god. (Mirror shattering emotiji ) .....You look more like Angelina Jolie with short hair, though

Petunia Face said...

Oh, man, I WISH I looked like those two links from first Anon. I think the first link is the woman from Homeland? Anyway, thank you.

And yes, Scott Baio looks great for 54.

Lastly, I wish I knew what a 14 year old Jocelyn W. looked like! I imagine nothing like she does now?

Mr. X said...

I think Morena Baccarin is trying to mirror your looks. Remember, dahling, you look marvelous!

Anonymous said...

All I see are two beautiful huge eyes and mega lashes.