Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Lalalalalalalalala...

Let's not talk about it, ok? Instead let's buy stuff with a credit card on ModCloth. Let's eat a salted caramel cupcake for dinner and a red velvet cupcake for dessert. Let's read blogs, clean the house, pick at our pores, take an Excedrin PM and fall asleep reading that biography about Steve Jobs that everyone else read about two years ago, except, wait--in roughly 500 pages he dies of cancer, doesn't he? Fuck.

Not thinking about it is kind of like trying to smell the color 8 which is to say shut up already. Have you ever wondered if blind people can draw? I have. Like incessantly. Which is why I think this video is all sorts of riveting on a Wednesday night when I close my eyes and see too much.


xo,
S

3 comments:

Zakary said...

I've seen too much as well.

And that's why I had sea salt chocolate bananas, two glasses of grigio, and a melatonin for dinner.

I think of Grandma Glitter every day. And you and your family. I hope that isn't weird, but it is the truest of the truth.

xx

Maggie May said...

Oh lady. I am so deeply sorry you are suffering, your mom is suffering. When I think about facing the death of my mother, I feel blank. It's impossible to truly imagine because it's too huge. I know what you mean about the blogging...being down...but at some point I decided that I don't fucking care. And I have felt a lot better since then, just back to writing what I NEED TO WRITE on my own blog. And I hope that for you too. Give yourself that.

Thanh said...

This is cool!