Friday, May 21, 2010

Friday

How rad would it be for this photographer to take your portrait? His name is Robbie Augspurger, and today I seriously heart him.
When I was little my parents had all sorts of comic books by R. Crumb, and so I read them thinking they were for kids. That and the fact that throughout my childhood there was always a Diane Arbus photography book on the coffee table might have something to do with how I view art. And high heels. To this day I cannot see a woman wearing heels without seeing this. Hence my penchant for flip flops.Anyhoo--Robbie. I like how his name fits his photography. Robbie Augspurger. I sense a telephone theme which is why I'm thinking one of his portraits would make the perfect business card for the likes of me.
Susannah Clay Lastnamehere.
Writer.

Robbie, call me?
Happy Friday friends,
S

6 comments:

essbesee said...

those are great. I love R. Crumb. Have you ever watched the documentary on him? so great. have a lovely weekend!

Maggie May said...

awesome to the max.

Up Mama's Wall said...

Oh, I grew up with R. Crumb, Diane Arbus and that book Suburbia by Bill Owens on the book shelf. I fear the suburbs like death but I do appreciate a meaty woman. xoxo

Anonymous said...

But what says elegance and class more than a photo in a brandy snifter?

72 and sunny said...

did you see the movie crumb? it's great.

Sharon said...

Oh I agree. You NEED this guy to take your picture. Not for the business card, but for your blog. If you don't, I will. I swear I will, I mean it, man.

Oh, and sorry about your sluggish liver.