Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Emergency Broadcast System (This Is Not a Test)

Please stand-by: I am experiencing technical difficulties. I am fairly certain any issues are caused by Eyjafjallafökyoupeople, which is why I am posting this pic to hopefully appease the gods of fire & ice. Here!In case this is not so, and any technical difficulties are caused by me not knowing poop about nada, I am throwing myself at your mercy. Anyone know html that would be willing to fix what I flubbed? Just a few small flourishes of the magical code wand is all I need… if so, please email me at susannah(dot)ink(at)gmail(dot)com and I will forever be indebted which is to say I can only name my first born after you if your name just so happens to be Zoey.

xo,
S

1 comment:

Kat said...

I LOVE this pic- I think I need a 6 pack of these with some nice saying on the inside, like "Have a Magical Birthday!"
Would definitely be my standard birthday card of choice. Love it :)
Oh! & Good luck with your ass stuff!