- Cut my hair into a bob with bangs and dye it black, then wear capri pants, a striped sailor poorboy and flats. Everyday. What Is Stopping Me: my round face, cheeks of a monchichi, general love of hygiene, and probably the look on Bryan's face.
- Pose nude, tastefully, of course (for whom I do not know). What Is Stopping Me: the fact that my dad and brother are still very much alive, the fact that I don't want them to die, and the fact that my nudity is quickly losing fair market value.
- Win the lottery. What Is Stopping Me: I don't actually play the lottery.
- Get all La Femme Nikita on somebody who tries to attack me using the kickboxing moves I learned the Summer of Tae-Bo (sans suffering any post-traumatic stress disorder). What Is Stopping Me: I don't really want to be attacked, my arms the make and model of a mildly retarded T-Rex, I never actually finished the Tae-Bo tape that summer of 1995 because Billy Blanks creeped me out.
- Spontaneously break into song and dance somewhere random in public much to the surprise and joy of those around me, a la this gent spotted by the Jumbotron at a sporting event:
What Is Stopping Me: Nothing.
Watch out, world: it's the weekend.
What's on your To-Do list?p.s. Please don't call it a Bucket List. The movie sucked and the phrase rather irks me. If you must, Fuck-it List is eons better.